How to setup an Education Franchise in India
India is witnessing a huge demand for good educational institutions that offer standardised education. Due to the ever increasing demand to attain quality education, the prospects of expanding the education sector have seen a tremendous growth. This has paved the way for the aspiring edupreneurs to step into the education franchise sector that guarantees assured returns on investment and profits in the long-run. In India, education franchise of a playschool, primary school, formal 10+2 school or even a learning centre is available. Therefore, according to your requirements, you can set-up an education franchise in India, of any of the aforesaid mentioned institutions.
Hence, if you want to know how to set-up an education franchise in India, follow the stepwise process given below:
- Nature of Education Franchise: The first and foremost step is to decide upon the type of educational institute you want to own a franchise of. Education franchise in India is available for a preschool, primary school, formal 10+2 school or a learning centre.
- Capital Investment: Next, you need to ascertain the amount of capital to be invested. The amount of capital investment shall vary depending upon the type of education franchise and the location you choose.
- Location: Further, find a suitable location to set up the education franchise in India. Make sure that the location you choose offers a calm and peaceful atmosphere & easy transport accessibility as well.
- Area of Land: After finalising the location, acquire the land to establish your education franchise in India. The land could either be leased (with a rental agreement of 30 years) or it could be a property of your own. Besides this, the land requirements shall vary depending upon the type of education franchise you want to start in India.
- Obtain NOC: Once you have acquired the area of land, you need to obtain the No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the State Government, failing which you cannot commence the construction process.
- Construction: As soon as you obtain the NOC, start the construction of your school building. For this, you can develop a blueprint beforehand that would define the design and layout of the classrooms, playground, activity rooms and other infrastructural facilities required for a school.
- Hire Staff: Next, recruit qualified professionals for your education franchise in India. You can either conduct the interviews on your own or you can consult an employment agency which will help you look for suitable candidates for your education franchise.
- Promote: Last but not the least, it is essential to promote your education franchise in India using effective marketing strategies. So, make use of flyers, pamphlets, hoardings, banners etc. to thoroughly publicise your education franchise and to stay ahead of your competitors,.
Aforementioned is the process to set-up an education franchise in India. SHEMROCK and SHEMFORD Group of Schools is a renowned name in the field of education that offers the best franchise opportunities. With over 300 branches spread across India and Abroad, the group offers lucrative franchise opportunities with training and ongoing support at every step. Thus, it is a wise decision to get associated with this well established brand. Fill up the ‘Contact for Franchise’ form given here and reap assured benefits for years to come.
In the current scenario, gaining quality education has become the need of the hour. Moreover, it is not what is taught, but how it is taught that matters the most. Furthermore, the level of teaching techniques adapted at the 10+2 level is the most crucial aspect as it is that phase of schooling that serves as the base for the students to choose their careers. Therefore, all those who aspire to invest in the education sector should opt for investing in starting a 10+2 school. In some parts of India, 10+2 schools are also referred to as intermediate colleges. Moreover, starting an intermediate college is a sound decision as not only will you be reaping profits but you will be garnering respect by investing in the education sector. Thus, those aspiring edupreneurs who wish to be a part of this ever-growing sector are advised to get well-versed with the prerequisites on how to start an intermediate college in India.
Listed below are the steps to start an intermediate college in India:
- Investment: The prime cause of concern is to determine the amount of investment required to start an intermediate college in India. The minimum amount of requisite capital is Rs.2-3 crores. However, the denomination shall vary depending upon the location you choose.
- Land: As per the norms laid down by CBSE, minimum land area of 2 acres is required to establish an intermediate college along with a playground. The land could either be your own property or it could be leased (with a rental agreement of 30 years).
- Society/Trust: Usually, every school functions under the purview of a Society/Trust consisting of at least 3 educated and influential members. So, it is highly advisable to get the Society/Trust registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 or the Indian Trust Act, 1882, respectively.
- Documents required: For every intermediate college it is mandatory to obtain the No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Department of Education (DoE). Furthermore, it is essential to get the NOC renewed every year.
- Affiliation: A 10+2 school that is affiliated to any recognised education board is highly preferred. Therefore, it is recommended to approach either CBSE or ICSE-two of the most preferred boards of education prevailing in India, to seek affiliation for the intermediate college.
Hence, adhere to the aforesaid steps to start an intermediate college in India. However, you can even opt for an intermediate college franchise as it is more beneficial.
Further, taking a franchise will help you to reap maximum profits with minimum efforts. Besides this, if you want that the curriculum offered should be student-friendly, updated from time to time, innovative as well as attractive then opt for SHEMFORD Futuristic School franchise. SHEMFORD-a brand to reckon with has spread its network with 90+ branches established within a short span of 5 years. The chain of Futuristic Schools is affiliated to CBSE. Thus, it is an added advantage for all those who wish to be a part of SHEMFORD as it is a major prerequisite that catches the eye of the prospective parents who want to seek admission for their child in a well-established school.
Thus, if you want to cash upon the opportunity and get associated to SHEMFORD, fill up the Franchise Contact form. The team of experts shall guide you to establish your very own intermediate college in India.
Do you wish to start a school on your own? Do you know the criteria to open a primary school? Even if you don’t know, there is nothing to worry. This article will give you an insight into the details required for establishing a school. Some of the pre-requisites for setting up a school are developing a business plan, arranging for funds, determining the infrastructural requirements, determining the costs of incurring promotional & recruitment expenses etc. Apart from these factors, you must also have the knowledge and experience to work in this field.
Here are the steps to start a primary school:
- The very first step to start a primary school is to develop a business plan. This plan will act as the blue print, on the basis of which you will operate your school in the future.
- The next step is to secure funds for your school. To open a primary school anywhere in India, you need to invest approximately Rs. 12-15 lakhs. Therefore, plan your budget according to the expenses you will have to incur at various stages of the process; such as in building the school, making furniture, recruiting the staff, advertisement expenses etc.
- Next, form a Society/Trust with minimum of 3 members. To prove the non-proprietary nature of the Society/Trust get it registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 or Indian Trust Act, 1882, respectively.
- The next step is to select a location and acquire land for your school. The selected land for opening a primary school should be approximately 1 acre.
- Now, obtain the No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Department of Education (DoE).
- Once you obtain the NOC, start planning the layout of the school building. For this, you may appoint a contractor or an architect to design your school’s building. Ensure not to overlook the matters of safety, sanitation and safe drinking water as well.
- After the construction work is over, the next step is to gain affiliation from a recognised board of education. CBSE, ICSE and State Boards of Education are the main education boards that grant affiliation to schools across the country. So, you can approach any of these boards to seek affiliation for your school.
- Next, start interviewing the candidates and select qualified and experienced staff for various posts i.e. teachers, support staff, accounts executives, administrative personnel etc.
- Further, promote your school through distributing brochures, putting up hoardings & banners etc. Apart from this you can also design a website highlighting the key features of your school.
So, adhere to these simple steps to start a primary school. In case you do not want to get into the complexities of starting a school on your own, then opt for a SHEMFORD franchise. SHEMFORD Futuristic Schools hold an excellent record of providing quality education with world-class facilities. SHEMFORD’s marketing and technical support team will guide you to establish and promote the school with minimal efforts on your part. So, grab the opportunity and get associated with the well-established chain of schools. To own a SHEMFORD franchise, fill the Franchise Enquiry Form.
7 things to remember if you are planning to open a preschool
By witnessing the growth and upsurge in the preschool business, are you inclined to open a playschool? It is indeed a very bankable option. With an increase in the number of working parents and awareness among them towards early childhood education, the proposition is magnetising entrepreneurs. Modern parents are realising the role a preschool plays in formative years of a child by accelerating his overall growth and development. And therefore, the demand for preschools in India is on the rise. But what are the requirements to start a playschool? Before starting anything, you should have thorough knowledge about all its ins and outs. Here are some basic requirements that need to be fulfilled in starting a playgroup school business.
The utmost care and love for children
The first and foremost elements you should have, are love and care for the little angels. The children of playschool are in their developing and nurturing stage. One needs extensive care and patience to handle them. Wrong behaviour and approach can leave a bad impression on their developing and young minds. So, it is very crucial that this requirement is fulfilled meticulously.
Every business venture needs capital to invest in and so is the playschool business. But the amount invested here is comparatively lower than other options. It requires a modest amount of money which you can easily arrange from the so many financing options available in the market. For obtaining a loan from the bank, all document formalities and mentioned requirements should be duly fulfilled.
In fact, some banks provide special schemes for women entrepreneurs to start a playschool. So, it is another very important point to treasure.
Next step would be to choose the ideal location for the playschool. The location should be in close vicinity to a residential area. It should be nearby to parents and located in a peaceful and green environment. Most importantly, it should be in easy access to both school and private transport to avoid any inconvenience.
Another point to remember is the minimum area requirement for the preschool. The area required to establish a playschool is approximately 2000 sq.ft. however, the area may vary according to the city, terrain, region and other deciding factors.
A well -defined curriculum
A quality curriculum is required to run a school effectively as it is the foundation of every school. Furthermore, it should be such that as to promote concept building in little children through interesting and fun-based activities. Developing a good curriculum is a critical task as it should be unique, scientific and provide children with ample opportunities to learn. Therefore, proper research should be carried out in designing a curriculum.
Another requirement to open a preschool is the recruitment of teachers and other support staff. Well-qualified and experienced teachers should be hired to teach and take care of the kids. Their approach should be sensitive and caring towards the little tots. Not just the teachers but the support staff also must be genuinely interested in interacting and spending time with the kids. Remember, patience and perseverance are the keys to deal with young minds.
Among playschool set up requirements, infrastructure is the first thing that attracts little kids and their parents. The school environment and ambience should be colourful, attractive and child-centric. The beautifully designed theme-based walls, age-appropriate colourful furniture, spacious rooms and well-equipped school are among few things that keep children engrossed and interested in coming to schools daily.
Marketing and advertising
Like any other school, opening a playgroup school is incomplete without proper advertising. To get parents’ attention and recognition, you have to indulge in marketing and promotions vigorously. It should be publicised via print media, social marketing, telephone marketing, word of mouth, radio advertising and television marketing if required. Then, you will be able to carry through and achieve your targeted goal.
Most important of all, what you need the most is the zeal and passion for this business. Setting up any business takes toil and time. But this whole process can be eased and simplified if you take franchise of an already established brand. It will help you in every process from initial set up to marketing. Also, you get complete support and expertise for the smooth functioning of your business.
One such huge and renowned brand is SHEMROCK & SHEMFORD Group of Schools. It is a leading preschool chain which has received many awards and accolades in the education sector. Another added advantage is that the Group remains a pillar of support for the lifetime.
Therefore, opening a preschool under the umbrella of a reputed brand like SHEMROCK is a wise and prudent decision.
10+2 School Franchise
SHEMFORD and SHEMROCK Group of Schools is a renowned name operating in the field of education that offers the best franchise benefits to its franchises. With over 525+ branches spread across India, Nepal and Bangladesh, SHEMROCK is the oldest chain of Preschool running in India.SHEMFORD Futuristic Schools is the 10+2 School Chain operating under the purview of SHEMROCK Chain of Preschools. The Senior School Chain has marked its presence over 17 States and Union Territories across the country with 100+ branches, within a span of merely 5 years. The 10+2 school chain has a record of opening 1 school per week for past few years. Due to this reason, SHEMFORD has made a remarkable entry into the Limca Book of Records 2013 for ‘Most Schools Launched in Shortest Time.
Why SHEMFORD? By being a SHEMFORD Futuristic School franchise, one can reap the following benefits:
- Well Established Brand-Allowed to use the brand name of SHEMFORD, a chain of 10+2 schools, which is owned and supported by India’s First Playschool Chain-SHEMROCK.
- Association with a Research Based Organisation– Benefit from a thorough education system based on 25 years of research and experience.
- Assured Success and Promising Future– Gain from a proven successful franchise model since 1991.
- Parent’s Preferred Choice– Due to the brand image, parents are readily willing to pay for the Brand.
- SHEMFORD’s Support System–
- Operational Support
- Curriculum Design and Support-ShemEduMAX(TM)
- Purchase Savings
- Advertising and Promotion Support
- Continuous Product Development
- Branch Set-up
- IT Support
- Marketing Support
- Vendors & Supplies