Documents Required for Nursery Admission
Parents these days are busy with the nursery admission process but some of them may not be aware of the documents that could be required for their childs admission in any of the renowned schools in Delhi or NCR.
So here is a compiled list of documents that may be required at the time of nursery admission:
But it is to be noted that each school has its own requirements and policies.
ü Original Birth Certificate by Municipal Corporation or any other equivalent Authority.
- Residential address proof which can include passport/Lease Deed/ last paid Electricity Bill/ MTNL Bill/Electoral Card.
- Affidavit for the Single Parents.
- In case of children with special needs you may need Certificate of disability issued by the competent authority.
- Passport Size Photographs of the Child as well as the parents.
- Immunization Records issued by RMO
- Baptism certificate along with a letter from the Parish Priest if you have applied for Christian schools like Carmel Convent, St. Francis De Sales School etc.
- For the Economically Weaker Section Category you must have Income certificate issued by the Sub Divisional Magistrate (S.D.M) of the area / any other Revenue Officer not below the rank of the Tehsildar etc.
The parents must be ready with all these documents well in advance so that later on you don’t face any problem.
Click Here for :
Information on Shemford Schools, an upcoming chain of 10+2 Schools
Delhi Public School Hostel admissions
- Nursery Admissions Get More Tiresome
- Nursery/KG Admission Confusion
- Nursery Admissions for First-borns a Disadvantage?
- Sibling, Proximity Score High in Nursery Admissions
- Too Young or Too Old for Nursery Admissions?
Tags: nursery admissions, Nursery Admissions 2010-2011, Nursery Admissions Documents, Nursery Admissions Requirements, Nursery school admissions Documents