Steps to Start Intermediate College in India
In the current scenario, gaining quality education has become the need of the hour. Moreover, it is not what is taught, but how it is taught that matters the most. Furthermore, the level of teaching techniques adapted at the 10+2 level is the most crucial aspect as it is that phase of schooling that serves as the base for the students to choose their careers. Therefore, all those who aspire to invest in the education sector should opt for investing in starting a 10+2 school. In some parts of India, 10+2 schools are also referred to as intermediate colleges. Moreover, starting an intermediate college is a sound decision as not only will you be reaping profits but you will be garnering respect by investing in the education sector. Thus, those aspiring edupreneurs who wish to be a part of this ever-growing sector are advised to get well-versed with the prerequisites on how to start an intermediate college in India.
Listed below are the steps to start an intermediate college in India:
- Investment: The prime cause of concern is to determine the amount of investment required to start an intermediate college in India. The minimum amount of requisite capital is Rs.2-3 crores. However, the denomination shall vary depending upon the location you choose.
- Land: As per the norms laid down by CBSE, minimum land area of 2 acres is required to establish an intermediate college along with a playground. The land could either be your own property or it could be leased (with a rental agreement of 30 years).
- Society/Trust: Usually, every school functions under the purview of a Society/Trust consisting of at least 3 educated and influential members. So, it is highly advisable to get the Society/Trust registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 or the Indian Trust Act, 1882, respectively.
- Documents required: For every intermediate college it is mandatory to obtain the No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Department of Education (DoE). Furthermore, it is essential to get the NOC renewed every year.
- Affiliation: A 10+2 school that is affiliated to any recognised education board is highly preferred. Therefore, it is recommended to approach either CBSE or ICSE-two of the most preferred boards of education prevailing in India, to seek affiliation for the intermediate college.
Hence, adhere to the aforesaid steps to start an intermediate college in India. However, you can even opt for an intermediate college franchise as it is more beneficial.
Further, taking a franchise will help you to reap maximum profits with minimum efforts. Besides this, if you want that the curriculum offered should be student-friendly, updated from time to time, innovative as well as attractive then opt for SHEMFORD Futuristic School franchise. SHEMFORD-a brand to reckon with has spread its network with 90+ branches established within a short span of 5 years. The chain of Futuristic Schools is affiliated to CBSE. Thus, it is an added advantage for all those who wish to be a part of SHEMFORD as it is a major prerequisite that catches the eye of the prospective parents who want to seek admission for their child in a well-established school.
Thus, if you want to cash upon the opportunity and get associated to SHEMFORD, fill up the Franchise Contact form. The team of experts shall guide you to establish your very own intermediate college in India.