Various Types of School Franchises Available in India
Franchising is a business model wherein different owners share a single brand name. The parent company, known as the franchisor, provides support to the franchisee, allows it to use its trademark & business strategies and in return franchisee pays a fee based on revenues. Here we will take a look at various types of school franchises in India.
Over a past few years, franchising has gained immense popularity in the Indian education sector of India. Through franchising, educational institutes like preschools, primary schools, secondary schools, coaching institutes etc. are expanding their presence in every corner of India. People who are looking to enter into the education sector are now adopting the proven strategy of franchising. The business of school franchises is not only beneficial to a franchisee but also to a franchisor. A franchisor expands its business or brand name by providing school franchises to people and on the other hand, a franchisee runs its business with minimum risks by purchasing a school franchise. If you too want to start your own school, school franchise would be the best option. However, it is essential to decide on the type of school franchise that you wish to buy and then search for an appropriate franchisor.
Here are the various types of school franchises available in India. You may opt for:
- Primary school
- Secondary school
- K-12 school
Once you have decided the type of school franchise, you wish to buy, follow the below mentioned procedure to buy a school franchise:
- First, fill the franchise application form with all the details, submit it to the franchisor, pay the requisite fee and get recognition under its name.
- Once you have signed the agreement, the franchisor will help you to search a proper location for your school.
- Further, the franchisor will assist you to determine the area of land, feasible to start your school. However, the requirement of land varies as per the location and type of school you choose.
- Next, make sure that you obtain the NOC from State Government before you begin the construction of your building.
- When the school building is ready, equip your school building with all necessary facilities including furniture, adequate water supply and electricity.
- Further, get your school affiliated to a recognised board and hire experienced teaching & non-teaching staff for your school.
- Finally, start the promotional work for your school with the help of the franchisor. As the franchisor will provide you with the marketing material and will also help you to organise marketing campaigns.
This is the basic procedure to purchase a school franchise. However, if you are looking for a renowned school, you may opt for SHEMROCK & SHEMFORD Group of Schools. SHEMROCK Preschool is one of the leading preschool chains in India and Abroad, whereas SHEMFORD Futuristic Schools is K-12 School Chain of SHEMROCK. With more than 300 schools spread across India, through its unique school franchise model, the Group provides school franchise opportunities to the aspiring edupreneurs. So, in case you too wish to start a school, buy a SHEMFORD franchise by filling the Enquire for School Franchise form.