How to Start Play School? How to Start Kindergarten School?
The first few years of a child’s life is considered to be important for the overall development of a child. A playschool serves the purpose of laying foundation of learning among young children as it helps to make them confident and competent enough to face the world from the very beginning of their child’s life. Therefore, the concept of preschooling is becoming popular among young and educated parents and the demand of playschool, preschool, kindergarten school etc. is increasing. Therefore, to fulfil this demand many young entrepreneurs are entering in education sector to tap the market and earn profits.
If you too are planning to invest in India’s prospering education sector, then starting a preschool is a good start establish your space in the education sector and get experience. So, to know how to start play school, go through some important steps given below.
- The first step is to arrange funds as investment is an important criterion before starting your play school. The capital amount required for play school is Rs. 5 to 6 lakhs. The expenses include providing facilities, advertising charges, buying toys, hiring staff etc. So, it is important to apply for bank loans and secure funds for your school.
- Next, is to select location for your playschool. A spacious and conducive learning environment is very important for a school. So, buy a land which is spacious enough for a large number of children. Generally, for a playschool land requirement is 6,000-7,000 sq.ft.
- Once you have finalized the land, start planning the infrastructure for your play school. You can visit nearby schools to get an overview about preschool interiors. You may also hire an interior designer for designing colourful and attractive classrooms which will help children feel like home.
- Once the construction is over, you should start with the marketing of the school. For this, you can circulate pamphlets, fliers, make banners, hoardings etc. to introduce the pre-launch of your school in nearby areas.
- When you are ready to launch your school, start hiring experienced & NTT qualified teachers for your kindergarten school. For this, you can open your school office and start the interview procedure and take admissions.
- Plan a launch event like baby show, colouring competition etc. for younger children and make it a memorable day for parents. This will act as an invitation for parents and help you to attract their attention towards your school’s facilities.
The above steps are given to help you prepare your checklist of various tasks involved in starting a preschool. If you feel inexperienced and the investment part seems to be a big hurdle for you to start a play school, then consider taking preschool franchise of country’s renowned brands of pre-schooling. So, start your preschool with reduced capital investment and enter as a known brand in the education sector.
If you like the idea of taking a school franchise, then come and be a part of SHEMROCK India’s First Chain of Preschools. So, fill the Enquire for School Franchise and get the opportunity to avail the benefits as a SHEMROCK franchise.