How to Open Pre-School in Maharashtra?
Do you know what the criteria to open a pre-school are? The budget, available space, infrastructure and qualified teachers are the fundamental factors that need to be fulfilled, if you plan to start a play school. Along with budget, space and infrastructure, if you have the right aptitude to work for the noble profession of caring for kids, then starting a Kindergarten, Montessori school or a play school can be a fruitful venture.
Starting playschool in Maharashtra can be easy, if you follow the steps given below:
- The first and foremost step is to get the required budget for your venture. The budget required to open a pre-school in Maharashtra would typically depend upon the availability of space. However, on an average, you would require Rs 6 lakh to open a play school with basic facilities and infrastructure.
- Deciding on the space for the Kindergarten/Montessori is the second step to open a play school. The minimum land required for a pre-school in major cities of Maharashtra, such as school in Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune, Aurangabad, would be more or less the same, which is around 2000sq. It can be on lease or purchased property. In case of a rented land, the rental agreement should be of minimum 5 years.
- The next step is to purchase equipment required for smooth running of your play school. This would include toys, rides and the like, which may be required in children’s activity area.
- Next, you need to make your school’s brand known to others in the locality. For the purpose, you will have to assign a sum of the investment to the process of branding. Conduct a survey to know how much amount of money has been spent by other pre-schools in your area. This will give you an idea about the budget required for advertising and marketing campaign for your pre-school.
- Branding is followed by recruitment of teachers and professionals. A play school becomes the second home for a child, when he finds that his teachers are as loving and caring as his parents. Therefore, finding qualified teachers, who can handle the task of taking care of small children, would be the next step. Search for aspiring teachers who have passed 10+2 followed by NTT course, or graduates with minimum six months’ experience in the field.
In case you do not want to get into the complicated task of starting a Kindergarten/Montessori school or play school in Maharashtra, on your own, then get associated with SHEMROCK group of pre-schools. India’s No.1 Chain of Pre-school, SHEMROCK is well known for its expertise in the field. More than 2,40,000 children have been already empowered with the foundation for success, through its 225+ branches.
Click on the Enquire for School Franchise form and get started to get associated with SHEMROCK in Maharashtra.