How to Open Pre-School in Chhattisgarh?
Before entering the formal school, children learn their first lessons of life from their parents. Parents are their beacons of light, who show them the right path to grow and develop as responsible and disciplined children with values of life. However, in the fast-paced life, parents may not be able to spend quality time with their children. In such a situation, they need to resort to such an educational institution that will provide their children a home-like environment to grow. Keeping this need in mind, many people have started their own pre-schools, Kindergartens and Montessori schools, where children from 2 years to 4 years are imparted early childhood education. Play schools are mushrooming at every nook and corner of the country, especially in urban areas, which explains that the demand for quality pre-nursery education has indeed increased with time. Hence, you can start your own pre-school and earn both profit and respect from the community. In case you want to open play school in Chhattisgarh, go through the step-by-step procedure given below:
- First, you need to raise funds for your pre-school. Typically, you would need at least Rs 6 lakh to open pre-school in Kawardha, Raipur, Bhilai, Champa or any other major city in Chhattisgarh.
- The next step would be to acquire land where the building of your play school can be constructed. Opt for a piece of land – minimum 2,000 sq. ft. in area – in residential area. This is because young children need to be nurtured in a calm environment, surrounded by lush-green trees. Also, parents would want to send their children to play school that is near their homes. So, residential colony with easy accessibility via all modes of transport will be a better option. The piece of land can be either leased (with minimum 5 years of rental agreement) or your own property.
- Next, you need to make a plan for your play school’s construction. While planning the construction, make sure that you include enough space for various fun activities for children. You may include a swimming pool, playground and library within the premises of your play school.
- After the construction of your pre-school is done, you need to install the basic facilities required for the institution. These may include equipment for recreational activities such as toys and rides, child-friendly furniture and different props for classroom activities. Make sure that the classrooms are spacious and well-ventilated.
- Once the construction and installation of facilities is over, you need to launch your play school. For the purpose, you will have to opt for branding that involves the use of different advertising and marketing tools. Remember, this may prove expensive.
- After you are done with branding of your pre-school, you need to hire teaching and non-teaching staff. For the administration of your school, you should hire qualified professionals with experience in managing play schools, Kindergartens or Montessori schools. You should hire aspiring teachers who have completed 10+2 followed by NTT Course or graduates with minimum 6 months of experience in the field of pre-school teaching.
- If the entire process of starting your own play school is difficult of you, then join hands with SHEMROCK. India’s No.1 Chain of Playschools, SHEMROCK offers rewarding franchise opportunities across India and Abroad. So, become a franchisee of SHEMROCK and get renowned as the best choice for pre-school in Chhattisgarh.
Just fill up the Enquire for School Franchise form, if you want to start a play school in Chhattisgarh.
One thought on “How to Open Pre-School in Chhattisgarh?”
How to start play school ,plz suggest