How to get Franchise for Playschool
Due to the increasing number of working parents, there is an unending demand for playschools. This is because a playschool is just like a home away from home, where parents can leave their children while at work. Thus, playschools have come as a boon for all the working parents. Moreover, preschools are designed in such a way that they make learning more interesting, engaging and motivating for children. Therefore, to fulfil the increasing demand for schools, a lot of playschools have adopted the concept of franchising to expand their network and give a chance to the entrepreneurs to come forward and open a play school.
So, if you are wondering how to open a play school franchise, go through the information given below:
- Firstly, search for playschools in your neighbourhood that offer franchise opportunities and choose one from them. Then, after paying the reasonable amount of franchise fee, gain recognition under its name
- Next, the franchisor will guide and assist you to select a location suitable to start a playschool and ascertain the land requirements as well. Typically, to start a playschool, an area of 5,000-6,000 sq. ft. is required.
- Further, the franchisor will help you during the construction process as well. However, make sure that the infrastructure is designed in such a way that it stimulates a learning environment. So, include spacious and colourful classrooms, an activity area, a play room and a garden area with swings.
- Once the playschool building is constructed, the franchisor will guide you on how to promote your playschool and gain attention of the prospective parents. However, being a franchisee of an established brand, you will enjoy a good market standing and thus, will be relieved from the promotional expenses.
- Next, the trained professionals of the franchisor will help you in the recruiting process, to hire well-qualified and certified staff for your playschool. Further, the franchisor may also provide training to the staff.
- Once the recruitment is over, your school is ready to start its operations. Hence, you can now start the admission process.
- Simply fill up the Enquire for School Franchise form and get a head start in the field of preschool education sector.