The concept of playschools is fast gaining importance especially in India, as joint families are giving way to nuclear families wherein both parents are working. Hence, playschools have come as a boon to the working parents. Due to this reason, parents constantly look for the best playschools to enroll their children. Moreover, playschools not only provide a safe learning environment but also provide a platform to children to interact with other children of their own age. Therefore, there is a continuous demand for reputed playschools. In India, there are a few playschools that offer franchise opportunities to expand the network of preschools. Moreover, it is a wise decision to own a playschool franchise than starting one on your own.
So, if you want to get a playschool franchise, go through the following steps:
- To begin with, look for the preschools in your vicinity that offer franchise opportunities and select one amongst them. Now, pay the requisite franchise fee and gain recognition under its name.
- Next, the franchisor will help you to select a location where you want to set up your playschool. It must be ensured that the location you choose offers a calm, peaceful and eco-friendly environment.
- Further, the franchisor will assist you to ascertain the area of land, feasible to start your playschool. Ideally, to start a playschool, an area of approximately 5,000-6,000 sq. ft. is sufficient.
- Besides this, the franchisor will guide you during the construction process as well. However, you must ensure that the infrastructure is designed in such a way that it stimulates a learning environment. Also, your playschool building should primarily consist of classrooms, activity area, play area and a garden with swings.
- Once, the school building is ready, the franchisor will guide you on how to promote the playschool through cost-effective methods. However, being a franchise of an already established school, your school will be easily accepted in the market.
- After your school has gained enough publicity, the trained professionals of the franchisor will guide you in hiring and training the staff. So, start recruiting teaching and non-teaching staff for your playschool.
- Now, you can start the admission process.
So, to get a playschool franchise, follow the steps mentioned above. However, if you are still clueless on how to get a playschool franchise, then join hands with SHEMROCK Preschools- India’s No.1 Chain of Preschools. SHEMROCK is a leading name that offers lucrative franchise opportunities to the aspiring investors. Through franchising, SHEMROCK has managed to spread its network of schools across the world which is evident from the fact that there are 285+ successfully running branches. So, if you too want to be a part of the SHEMROCK family, fill this Franchise Application Form.