Benefits of Opening a Nursery School in Bangalore
Bangalore, the capital city of Karnataka, is an educational hub for the students from all over India and across the world. The level of education in the city reflects a striking literacy rate of 89%. Moreover, the standard of education here is comparatively higher than many other parts of the country. However, with the increasing awareness of childhood education, the demand for nursery schools is increasing day by day. Nursery schools often referred to as preschools or playschools, aim to groom children for their holistic growth. Moreover, nursery schools help to improve the performance of children by giving them a right head start in education and developing their mental and social skills.
Certainly, opening a preschool is a profitable venture. Moreover, being an education related venture, its disadvantages outnumber its advantages. Some of the benefits of opening a nursery school are listed as follows:
- One of the foremost advantages of starting a preschool is the low cost of investment. This is because, there is low set-up, promotional and administrative costs involved in it.
- Also, the land required to start a preschool is approximately 5,000-6,000 sq. ft., which is less than establishing a comparatively less than establishing a formal school.
- Further, business wise, this is an easy to establish business as it involves seeking limited legal permissions and licensing. Moreover, unlike a formal 10+2 school, a playschool does not have to seek affiliation from a recognised board of education.
- Besides this, the number of children eligible to be admitted to the playschools is much higher as compared to the number of preschools. Hence, there is a great scope to establish a nursery school in Bangalore.
- Apart from this, preschools have turned out to be a boon for all the working parents, who are always running short of time to teach their children. Thus, by providing skilled and efficient teachers for the benefit of children, will give you a strong sense of satisfaction.
So, these are some of the benefits of opening a nursery school. However, the procedure to start a school is quite lengthy and cumbersome. Therefore, it is a wise decision to own a nursery school franchise. SHEMROCK Preschools is one of the leading chain of preschools in India that has been in service since 1989. SHEMROCK Preschools has expanded its chain of schools by offering franchise opportunities since 1991. The school provides a fruitful prospect for those who are willing to work in the education sector. So, if you want to own a SHEMROCK franchise and become a part of this renowned brand, fill the Enquire for School Franchise form.