Benefits of Becoming a Preschool Franchisee
With the exponential growth in the education sector and its growing importance, the demand for more educational institutions is rising day by day. Owing to this, a popular trend in the education sector which is evident these days is franchising. The term franchising refers to a business arrangement wherein the franchisor (business owner) grants the franchisee (other people) the license to own & operate a business which is based on franchisor’s business model. In the Indian education sector, there are a number of different options available for franchising. These include preschools, play schools, primary schools, 10+2 schools, training centres and coaching institutes.
However, becoming a preschool franchisee is more beneficial, as, parents today look for established & reputed preschools for their children, which provide quality services & care to their children. Furthermore, below mentioned are some of the benefits that you can reap as a preschool franchisee.
- Becoming a preschool franchisee is a great way to have your own successful business & work in your own special way.
- You enjoy a good reputation in the market as the franchise gives you branded name for your new preschool. This name not only helps you to get easily accepted in the community but also relieves you from the tedious process of marketing & advertising your preschool.
- You receive financial assistance from the franchisor, as he makes arrangements with the bank/financial institution to lend money to a franchisee. However, you must still accept responsibility for the repayment of this loan.
- As a franchisee, you get a list of suppliers from whom you can buy goods and supplies at lower cost.
- You are provided with a pre-designed curriculum for your preschool branch which saves you from getting involved in the difficult task of developing a child-friendly curriculum.
- As a preschool franchisee, you don’t have to worry much about the hiring process, as the franchisor will provide you help in the recruitment of teachers and other staff members in your branch, from setting up the interviews, to meeting potential candidates.
- Apart from the hiring process, you and your staff receives an intensive training on how to run and manage your preschool branch successfully.
- You are relieved from the responsibility of maintaining the standards of your preschool on your own, as the franchisor shares this responsibility by providing ongoing support in maintaining the safety & hygiene of your preschool.
These are some of the benefits of becoming a preschool franchisee. So, if you have a passion for making difference in children’s lives, become a preschool franchisee by getting associated with a well-established brand in the preschool education. SHEMROCK is the oldest & one of India’s fastest growing chains of preschool which has been educating the little ones since 1989. It provides exclusive preschool franchise options both within and outside India. To become a preschool franchisee of SHEMROCK, fill the Enquire for School Franchise form.