About SHEMROCK Kids World
SHEMROCK Kids World is a preschool located in Paloura, Jammu-181121, started in the year 2015. SHEMOCK Kids World is a branch of SHEMROCK Chain of Preschools, which is the first playschool in India. The SHEMROCK Kids World School provides a very cheerful and colorful environment for the children, which paves the way for their joyful learning and development. The nursery school converts every day into wonderful learning experiences for the children, by infusing love and care into all the aspects of learning. SHEMROCK Kids World makes sure that the children are given immense happiness, complete freedom and the required encouragement & guidance, so that their young minds grow and blossom in the fun environment of the preschool.
Facilities offered at SHEMROCK Kids World play school:
• Activity Arcade
• Ball Pool
• Celebration Corner
• Child’s Creative Corner
• Colorful, Chirpy & Air-Conditioned Classrooms
• Concept Centre
• Dining Area
• Discovery Centre
• Doll House
• English Language Lab
• Farm House
• IT Resource Centre
• Magic Mirror /Magic Caves (optional)
• Mini Zoo
• Music & Dance Room
• Shopping Arcade
• Stage Area
• Story Telling Corner
• Welcome Room
• Outdoor Play-Pen (facilities of Outdoor Play-Pen are optional)
- Cycling Track
- Jungle gym
- Mini train
- Sand pit
- Skating Rink
- Splash Pool
- Water pool
SHEMROCK Kids World Nursery School Admission Criteria
Age Criteria to Get Admission at SHEMROCK Kids World Preschool
Shem Foundation (Play Group): 2+
Shem Foundation (Nursery): 3+
Shem Prep Junior: 4+
Shem Prep Senior: 5+
Documents Required for SHEMROCK Kids World Play School Admission
• A Birth certificate as a proof of age from a civic body is required at the time of registration.
• Two passport sized photographs are to be submitted at the time of registration.
SHEMROCK Kids World Play School Admission Process:
• Children who meet admission criteria are shortlisted and parents are informed in person or on phone.
• The admission at SHEMROCK Kids World play school starts with counseling of the parents.
• The admission process completes on the receipt of admission fees and making the entry of the child into the Record Register.