About SHEMROCK Primary Hills
SHEMROCK Hills is a Primary School in Park Road, Dehradun. Started in the year 2013, SHEMROCK Hills is a branch of SHEMROCK Chain of Preschools, which is the First Playschool Chain in India. The kindergarten school provides a very cheerful and colourful environment for the children, which paves the way for their joyful learning and development. The nursery school converts every day into wonderful learning experiences for the children, by infusing love and care into all the aspects of learning. SHEMROCK Hills makes sure that the children are given immense happiness, complete freedom and the required encouragement & guidance, so that their young minds grow and blossom in the fun environment of the pre school.
Facilities offered at SHEMROCK Hills Primary school:
• Activity Arcade
• Ball Pool
• Celebration Corner
• Child’s Creative Corner
• Colourful, Chirpy & Air-Conditioned Classrooms
• Concept Centre
• Dining Area
• Discovery Centre
• Doll House
• English Language Lab
• Farm House
• IT Resource Centre
• Magic Mirror /Magic Caves (optional)
• Mini Zoo
• Music & Dance Room
• Shopping Arcade
• Stage Area
• Story Telling Corner
• Welcome Room
• Outdoor Play-Pen (facilities of Outdoor Play-Pen are optional)
- Cycling Track
- Jungle gym
- Mini train
- Sand pit
- Skating Rink
- Splash Pool
- Water pool
SHEMROCK Hills offers easily accessible transport facility from the following locations:
- Park Road, Dehradun
and all nearby area of Park Road, Dehradun
SHEMROCK Hills Primary School Admission Criteria
Age Criteria to Get Admission at SHEMROCK Hills Primary School
Shem Foundation (Play Group): 2 +
Shem Foundation (Pre-Nursery): 2 & half +
Shem Prep Junior/Nursery: 3+
Shem Prep Senior/ Preparatory: 4+
Grade 1: 5+
Documents Required for SHEMROCK Hills Primary School Admission
• A Birth certificate as a proof of age from a civic body is required at the time of registration.
• Two passport sized photographs are to be submitted at the time of registration.
SHEMROCK Hills Primary School Admission Process:
• Children who meet admission criteria are shortlisted and parents are informed in person or on phone.
• The admission at SHEMROCK Hills Primary school starts with counseling of the parents.
• The admission process completes on the receipt of admission fees and making the entry of the child into the Record Register.