Preschooling has become a popular concept in the Indian education sector. At preschools children get engaged in playful learning. Apart from this, such schools also prepare the children for the big school. To meet the increasing demand of small schools, many entrepreneurs are coming forward to invest their money in this growing sector. If you are also interested in starting a preschool, but do not know how to open a small school, read the procedure given below:
- The first and the foremost thing to consider while opening a small school is the budget required. For starting a new small school, it is essential for you to secure atleast Rs.5 lakhs as the capital investment.
- Finding a congenial, calm, noise and pollution – free location for your small school is the next important step. So, find a suitable land spread over an area of atleast 2000 sq.ft. It should be spacious enough for including activity area and learning area for children.
- The next step is to get NOC from the Department of Education, so that you can start with the construction of your school. You may also hire architecture to design your school. Further, instruct your architecture about the purpose of learning area, activity area etc. This will help him to design the school according to your requirements.
- Once the construction is over, the next step is to promote your school through hoardings, banners, pamphlets, cable-TV ad etc. You may also plan a launch event & invite neighbourhood parents to attract admission enquiries for your school.
- After you have secured enough publicity for your school, recruit qualified and experienced staff of teachers and helpers. This will help you in smooth administration of your school and in providing quality education to the children.
The above guidelines will give you an idea about how to start a new small school. Starting a new school is a lucrative enterprise to invest your time and money. However, this is a time consuming process. So, to make this task easier, many known schools are following the franchise system to promote their brand and to maintain the same set standards of quality education across their branches. One such brand is SHEMROCK India’s No.1 Pre School Chain. SHEMROCK provides our franchise opportunity to aspiring entrepreneurs and guides them in opening their own small school.
So, grab the opportunity and start a small school franchise with India’s Leading chain of Preschools, by filling the Franchise Application Form given here.
Click Here for :
Information on Shemford Schools, an upcoming chain of 10+2 Schools
Delhi Public School Hostel admissions
- How to Open a Learning Center?
- How to start a school? Procedure to Start a School
- How to Open a School in India? How to Start a School in India?
- How Can i Start a School? How Can I Open a School?
- How to Start Play School? How to Start Kindergarten School?
Tags: how to open a small school, how to open new small school, how to start a new small school, start a new small school, start a small school franchise