In India, the current education sector is becoming highly competitive to meet the increased demand of quality schools. This is because today’s parents are educated enough to understand the importance of education in one’s life. These days, learning is being imparted through various means of technology and different methods of teaching in children. One such method of teaching is Montessori Method, which focuses on providing real life exposure to children for learning various life-skills. Therefore, investing your time and money in starting a montessori school business is a lucrative idea to enter in this education sector.
So, if you are planning to start a Montessori School, then go through these simple tips to start this business.
- Investment is the primary concern for starting your montessori school business. So, the first step is to arrange funds for your school. For starting a school the investment required is approximately Rs. 5-6 lakhs. Therefore, apply for bank loans on time to avoid last moment problems.
- Finding a suitable location for your montessori school is the next step to start this business. So, search for a land which helps you provide a conducive learning environment for the children. Generally, the land requirement for starting a school is at-least 1 acre. You can either purchase the land or take it on lease.
- After buying a land, you can start planning the design of your school. For this, you can hire a contractor for designing & building of different learning areas, including activity area, library and a big playground etc. in your school. Further, make proper safety arrangements in your school such as fire alarms, proper stair case, fire extinguishers etc.
- Montessori schools are focuses on activity based learning, so the next step is to buy proper equipments for the school. Therefore, purchase a variety of learning aids essential to impart various life skills in children to give them real life experience.
- Next, is to recruit staff for your school. So, appoint certified staff of teachers for who are trained in montessori methods of teaching so that they can cater to the needs of the learner. Also, do not forget to recruit non-teaching staff for your school like helpers, account executives etc.
- Once the recruitment is over, start promoting your montessori school in the neighbourhood. For this, design banners and display hoardings, circulate pamphlets, give Cable-TV ad etc. to publicize your school.
- After advertising your school, plan an event like children’s fair, drawing competition etc. to launch your school. This will promote your school as more & more parents will visit your school and this will help you communicate how Montessori Schools stimulate learning in children.
The above steps will provide you a streamlined procedure to start your montessori school. Although Montessori Method is a popular style of teaching, it is not so popular in India. So, it is better to consider starting a play school for entering in this education sector. Hence, join hands with SHEMROCK India’s No.1 Preschool Chain and avail the benefits of the franchise opportunity. So, fill the Franchise Application Form given below to become a part of SHEMROCK’s Family.
Click Here for :
Information on Shemford Schools, an upcoming chain of 10+2 Schools
Delhi Public School Hostel admissions
- How to Start Play School? How to Start Kindergarten School?
- How to start a school? Procedure to Start a School
- How to Start a Small School? How to Open a New Small School?
- How to Open a School in India? How to Start a School in India?
- How to Start a School in Maharashtra?
Tags: How to Open a Montessori School Business, starting a Montessori School Business, Want to start a Montessori School Business