How to Open School in Gujarat?
In India, the literacy rate has shown a steep increase after independence. It has increased from 12 % to 74.04 %. This explains that the number of educated individuals has increased in the country and education is being considered as important part of one’s development. Therefore, with the increased number of educated parents, the demand of new schools has increased manifold. Education is a budding demand everywhere in India. So, if you are planning to open a school in Gujarat or anywhere else in the state including Gandhinagar, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Junagad and Jamnagar etc. then go through some easy step given below:
- Capital investment – Estimating the budget required for your school is the primary concern because money is required to buy land, branding your school, building infrastructure etc. The amount of investment may range upto Rs. 5-6 lakh for preschool to Rs. 1-2 crore for 10+2 school. You can approach banks for getting loan to setup your school.
- Memorandum of Association – Next, if you are planning to open primary or secondary school, formulate your Trust or Society of qualified members to share your responsibility. Further, get Memorandum of Association of your Society/Trust register under Societies Registration Act (1860) or Indian Trust Act (1882).
- Location – The next step is to find a suitable location for your school. Opening a school in Gujarat requires atleast 2 acres area of land which can be taken on lease with rental agreement of 30 years.
- Essentiality Certificate – When your search for the land has finished, the next step is to obtain permission from Department of Education (DoE) to start your school. After contemplating the need of new school in your chosen location, DoE issues No Objection Certificate (NOC) to start your school.
- Infrastructure – After receiving permission, start the construction of your school. A good infrastructure is an essential element for creating purposeful learning environment in your school. So, hire an architect or contractor to design your school.
- Advertisement – Once the construction work is over, start marketing your school to publicize it in the neighbourhood. You may circulate pamphlets, paste flyers, give “Admission Open Ad” in newspaper etc.
- Launch – Organize a special ceremony on the launch of your school. Invite neighbourhood parents and take them to visit your school.
You can open your school in Gujarat by following the above steps. However, starting your own school involves many legal formalities which are time-consuming. Moreover, the expenditure is very high. So, it is beneficial to search for the school franchise opportunities available in Gujarat. Taking school franchise reduces your expenditure required to set up a school and to enter in this education sector. If you are planning to start a preschool, getting associated with SHEMROCK is a perfect option. SHEMROCK India’s First Playschool Chain, offers exciting franchise opportunity. So, fill the Enquire for School Franchise and become a part of SHEMROCK Family.
Share and Enjoy
Click Here for :Nursery AdmissionsInformation on Shemford Schools, an upcoming chain of 10+2 SchoolsDelhi Public School Hostel admissions
Tags: how to start school in Gujarat, open a school in Gujarat, procedure to start a school in Gujarat, start a school in Gujarat