Bengaluru, the capital city of Karnataka, is a hub of India’s renowned educational institutions. The city’s literacy rate is also high and education is a continuous demand here. Therefore, starting your own school in Bangalore including Mysore, Belgaum, Bellary, Bijapur or anywhere else in Karnataka seems to be an intelligent idea. Moreover, it is a profitable venture due to increased demand of new schools which explains that to enter in this education sector and investing your money will be fruitful.
If you want to open a school in Bangalore, then go through the following steps:
- A good amount of investment is required to start your own school. So, the first thing is to consider the budget required and to arrange the funds for your school. The investment also depends on the type of school you are planning to open i.e. play school, primary school or secondary school. For instance, the play school can be started with Rs. 5-6 lakhs and primary school with Rs. 10-15 lakhs. Similarly, for secondary school you require atleast Rs. 1 crore as capital investment.
- To prove the non-profit motive of your venture, it is essential to form a Registered Trust or Society of educated individuals. So, after securing funds, form your Trust or Society and register it under Societies Registration Act (1860) or Indian Trust Act (1882), respectively.
- Next, start searching for a suitable location to start your school. Since, you are going to open your school in Bangalore, which is a metropolitan city; the land required should be of atleast 1acre in area. So, choose location for your school which is connected to all means of transport for easy accessibility of parents.
- It is necessary to obtain NOC from State Department of Education for buying your chosen land and to begin the construction work. So, apply on time for getting NOC after selecting your land.
- Begin the construction of your school as soon as you receive NOC. Plan your school in a manner that stimulates learning. So, include a variety of activity and learning areas like sports room, art and craft room, computer lab, library etc. Further, there should be a big playground in your school. Classrooms should be well ventilated, spacious and equipped with all the essential facilities required.
- Once your school is ready for the launch, start inviting the application of candidates for various posts required in your school including teachers, head mistress, account executives etc.
- Hire a marketing team to plan strategies for the purpose of promoting your school’s image in the education sector. You may also prepare an “Admission Open Ad” and circulate the pamphlets in the neighbourhood. You can also address parents in social functions to introduce your school.
- Plan an event like art competition, children’s fair etc. on the launch of your school. This will help parents and children to visit your school and help you enroll students in your school.
Follow these simple steps to open school in Bangalore or in any other region of Karnataka State. However, starting your own school is a long procedure and it takes time to establish your school’s name while competing with already established instituition. Therefore, taking school franchise of a renowned name of school is a fruitful way to start your school with minimum starting cost. So, search for school franchise opportunity available in Bangalore and open your school with expert guidance. Fill the franchise application form
Click Here for :
Information on Shemford Schools, an upcoming chain of 10+2 Schools
Delhi Public School Hostel admissions
- How to Open Pre-School in Karnataka?
- How Can i Start a School? How Can I Open a School?
- How to Open a Learning Center?
- How to Open Pre-School in Andhra Pradesh
- How to Establish a School? How to Establish a Preschool?
Tags: how to start school in Bangalore, open a school in Bangalore, procedure to start a school in Bangalore, start a school in Bangalore