How to Open Pre-School in Punjab?
With the boom in the Indian education sector, more and more people are venturing into starting schools at different levels. It is now profitable to open a play school, because of the growing need for pre-nursery schools. This especially applies to urban areas, where working parents find it difficult to devote their full time to their growing children. If you also want to open a pre-school in Punjab, then read on.
Go through the process of starting play school in Punjab, given below:
- The very first step is to arrange funds for your school. You will need Rs 5 lakhs to Rs 6 lakhs as capital investment for your pre-school in any part of Punjab, including Ludhiana, Amritsar, Patiala, Jalandhar and Bhatinda.
- Next, you need to find a location appropriate for your play school in Punjab. The space can be in a residential area. It should be calm, full of greens and spacious enough for the accommodation of various facilities required for a pre-school. In case of rented-in land, you need to have a rental agreement of minimum 5 years.
- The next step is to get the basic facilities for the school. These may include toys, rides, spacious and well-ventilated rooms, space for recreational activities, playground and library.
- Once your school is well equipped with the required facilities and the wood work and painting has been done, you will have to indulge in branding of the institution. Establishing a new brand is a tough task, which involves the use of money and resources. You need to shell out a lot of money for advertising your brand.
- Find out how much is spent on advertising and marketing campaign for promoting pre-school, in your locality. Another option is to fix a certain percentage of your budget, for branding.
- Once you are done with enough branding of your play school, start the recruitment process. You need to hire professionals for the management of the school. Apart from this, you need to choose teachers who have the right attitude and aptitude to work for the noble profession of teaching.
If you feel that you cannot spend much on advertising and want to make use of an already established brand, then franchising with SHEMROCK would be a wonderful option. Becoming a franchisee of SHEMROCK, which is India’s No.1 chain of pre-schools, is a hassle-free process. It involves the completion of only a few formalities. After doing so, you can start a pre-school in Punjab and get recognition from the society as part of a brand to reckon with!
If you want to open a pre-school in any city of Punjab, Click Here to fill the franchise application form
Click Here for :
Information on Shemford Schools, an upcoming chain of 10+2 Schools
Delhi Public School Hostel admissions
- How to Open a Pre-School in Haryana?
- How to Open Pre-School in Tamil Nadu?
- How to Open Pre-School in Orissa?
- How to Open Pre-School in Kerala?
- How to Open Pre-School in Delhi?
Tags: how to start preschool in Punjab, open nursery school in Punjab, open play school in Jalandhar, open play school in Ludhiana, open play school in Punjab, Open Preschool in Punjab, start kindergarten school in Punjab, start montessori school in Punjab, starting nursery school in Punjab