How to Open Pre-School in Kerala?
Pre-schools in India are mushrooming at a fast pace. Play schools in India are growing, because today’s parents want to prepare their toddlers for the ‘big school’. Preschools promise to provide the best care to the young children as well as provide them with a pleasant environment where they can learn while playing. Such schools also help the children to overcome separation anxiety. Besides this, the little tots interact with other children of their age, which helps them to learn fast. Moreover, learning value is attached to the toys available at pre-schools. In the present time, parents find the above reasons valid enough to send their children to play schools, Kindergarten or Montessori schools without thinking twice. Hence, opening a pre-school in Kerala can be a profitable venture. In case you want to step into the noble education sector, here are some tips to open pre-school in Kerala:
- Whether you want to start a pre-school/play school, Kindergarten or Montessori school in Cochin, Trichur, Kottayam, Palghat or any other part of Kerala, the first and foremost step is to secure capital investment of at least Rs 5 lakh. You must secure finance for your institution through loan, grant or other legal means.
- The next step is to acquire land. Typically, a preschool should be spread over an area of 2,000 sq. ft. of land. This would ensure that your institution is spacious enough for small children to play.
- After acquiring land, you need to spend some capital on the infrastructure for your play school, which would include furniture, well ventilated class rooms, recreational area and equipment for children’s activities. Make sure that the land you choose is sufficient for the purpose.
- The next thing to do is to promote your pre-school. Branding, which involves promotional activities, advertising campaign and marketing activities would ensure that your play school gets noticed in your locality and the state.
- The next step is to hire qualified professionals for the administration and the teaching staff. In case of fresher teachers, the minimum qualification required is 10+2 followed by NTT course or graduation with minimum 6 months of experience in the field of teaching.
If you are still confused about whether or not to open your own pre-school/play school, Kindergarten or Montessori school in Kerala, then join hands with SHEMROCK. India’s First Chain of Playschools-SHEMROCK has marked its presence all over the country, with over 225+ branches. The Chain offers lucrative franchise opportunities, which you may get after completion of a few formalities. Just fill up the ‘Enquire for School Franchise’ Form Click Here