Fun ‘N’ Food Village
This amusement park aims to promote Indian culture and traditional arts and crafts of India. Along with the
joy rides, one can also see the performances and creations of
craftsmen at work. The park offers 21 amusement rides, many water slides, rain dance, kids’ water play area and much more.
Gurgaon Border, Old Delhi Gurgaon Road, Kapashera, Delhi – 110037
9990006521, 9953563576, (011) 43260000, (011) 43260099
Ticket rates are as follows:
Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Ticket for adults – 400/- (Mon-Fri) and 450/- (Sat, Sun and Holiday).
• Children up to 33′- Free
• Children below 4′6- 300/-
• Visit Timings: 9.30 am to 8.00 pm on weekdays (in summer) & may vary 9.30 am to 6.30 pm. (in winter)
Best time – June to February
Open on all days
Water Park: 9:30 am – 6:00 pm
Amusement Park: 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Costume is ‘compulsory’ inside the water park, but if you get nylon clothes from your home, it’s allowed. Men’s costumes are shorts that can be bought on rent, but its better if you bring your own nylon t-shirt. For ladies it is a swim suit with top and swimming slacks.
You can even bring a water ball to enjoy in the wave pool!
Around 7-8 water rides are available for adults.
Overall, good place to have fun.
For further details you may visit the official website www.funnfood.com
Click Here for :Nursery AdmissionsInformation on Shemford Schools, an upcoming chain of 10+2 SchoolsDelhi Public School Hostel admissions
- The Heritage School, Gurgaon Admissions
- Shri Ram School, Aravali, Gurgaon Nursery Admission Results
- Shikshantar School Admissions Open 2010-2011 (Gurgaon)
- Admission Open for Nursery-XII in Scottish High Intl School, Gurgaon
- A of Summer Fun – SUMMER ACTIVITIES