Admissions open at Mount St. Mary’s School, Delhi Cantt.
Children born between 1st April, 2005 and 31st March 2006 will be eligible for admission to class Prep for the session 2010-2011.
70% seats reserved for the children of the Defence Personnel & children of the civilians residing in the cantonment area.
Preference to Christians and Catholics of the zone. Check website for list.
Total number of seats in pre-primary class: 135
Reserved seats reserved for children of the defence personnel & residents of cantonment : 95
(85 seats at the time of admission and 10 reserved for defence personnel who come on transfer later).
- Registration Forms will be given according to the following schedule :
- 15th December: (9a.m. to 12 noon) Defence Personnel
- 16th December: (9a.m. to 12 noon) Cantonment Residents
- 17th December: (9a.m. to 12 noon) Catholic & Christian Boys of the zone to be covered by Mount St. Mary’s (Please carry the Parish Priest Letter)
- 18th December: (8a.m. to 9 a.m.) Siblings & Alumni (Please carry your elder child’s Report card for Sibling Category Proof and Class 12 Certificate for Alumni Category Proof).
- 18th December: (10 a.m. to 12 noon) General Category
Please note: Parents are advised to follow the above schedule. Forms may be submitted to the school office according to the following schedule between 9 a.m. and 12 noon:
- 4th January: Defence Personnel
- 5th January: Cantonment Residents
- 6th January: Catholic & Christian Boys of the zone to be covered by M.S.M.
- 7th January: Siblings & Alumni.
- 8th January: General Category
- Photocopies of supporting documents have to be submitted along with the Registration Form. Original documents will have to be produced for verification purposes at the time & date of given for verification:
- One passport size photograph of the child for all categories.
- Copy of Date of Birth Certificate of the child from Municipal Corporation (for all categories).
- Copy of the Baptism Certificate and a letter from the Parish Priest in case of Christian and Catholic candidates.
- Residential Proof: Voter’s I-Card and its photocopy of both parents.
- Occupational Proof of both parents – letter from your employer.
In case of defence service, a letter from the office where you are serving, with
a mention of the designation of the competent authority signing the letter.
- Sibling Proof: Report Cards of the elder sibling studying in our school.
- Alumni – Class 12 Certificate issued by school and proof of being a member of the Marian Association.
- Parents will be intimated of dates to come with original documents and get their documents verified.
- The list of 125 selected candidates along with wait list (if any) will be put up on the notice board on 30th January, 2010.
10 seats will be kept reserved for the Defence Personnel coming on transfer later.
Mount St. Mary’s School,
75, Parade Road, Delhi Cantt.,
New Delhi – 110 010
Telephone: 25699308, 25692002
Click Here for :
Information on Shemford Schools, an upcoming chain of 10+2 Schools
Delhi Public School Hostel admissions
- Documents Required for Nursery Admissions, Requirements for Nursery Admissions
- Registrations open at Mount Carmel School for Nursery
- Registration Open At Mount Carmel School
- Delhi School Admission Alerts
- Mount Carmel School postpones Admission Dates
Tags: Admission Alert, admission alerts, admission notice, admission notices